Tasting at Cristom Vineyards
We are pleased to welcome guests back for limited indoor tasting. Reservations are required for all appointments; to reserve your flight, contact the winery directly at email@example.com or by calling 503.375.3068.
Out of respect for our community’s health and safety, we have implemented heightened safety and sanitary procedures to adapt our tasting room to welcome guests to the estate. Upon your visit, you can expect:
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with utilizing EPA approved disinfectant.
- Social distancing, ensuring a distance of no less than 6 ft., will be managed with fewer tables in our spaces, and an established engineering control to handle the flow of guests in and out of the winery.
- Dogs on leashes are welcome in outside areas. Going forward, dogs will no longer be allowed inside the Tasting Room.
- Guests are welcome to bring picnics for our Spring Flight option only. If you bring your own picnic, we ask that you kindly bus your own table of any food-related items.
Tasting Option - By Reservation Only:
Spring Flight: Enjoy a rotating seasonal flight of our wines, in the bucolic setting of our Estate vineyards - safely socially distanced, of course. Your private table will be waiting for you upon arrival! A one-hour experience. $25 per person, waived with club enrollment or a 3 bottle purchase // complimentary for Cellar Club members. Request an appointment here
To book any of our tastings, please call: 503.375.3068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6905 Spring Valley Road NW, Salem OR 97304
Tasting Room open daily, 11am - 5pm